Conditions Of Sale
Lensbase is aware that contact lenses can affect the health of your eyes.
For Lensbase to supply you with the specifications issued by your qualified practitioner you must understand and agree to the following conditions:
1) Lensbase will supply replacement lenses in accordance with the details supplied by you.
2) Liability. Lensbase will trust that the information supplied by you is the correct contact lens specification provided by a qualified eye care practitioner.
3) That your contact lens specification has been issued within the last 12 months of the order.
4) That you have not been advised by an eye care or medical practitioner to stop wearing contact lenses and have not within the last 12 months suffered from any eye condition requiring treatment. That you will inform Lensbase of your ocular health.
5) No responsibility can be accepted by Lensbase for your lack of suitability to wear contact lenses as detailed in your specifications or for your overall suitability to wear contact lenses.
6) Lensbase retains the right not to supply contact lenses if it considers for reasons of ocular health or replacement contact lenses requested according to specifications provided are not clinically suitable.
7) Please fax your current valid prescription to us on +44 (0)800 0726753, or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to:
8) For standard delivery or standard postal services (excludes courier
options) please allow up to 10 working days from dispatch to receive your order.
9) Lensbase trades under Dutch Law and company details can be found at the Chamber of Commerce. The only law that applies is Dutch Law. All disputes must be settled in the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
10) The validity, interpretation and presentation of the General Conditions shall be monitored and complied with in accordance with the law of the country in which the Supplier accepts the order. The Customer acknowledges the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of such country, without prejudice to the right of the Supplier to institute proceedings against the Customer in any other legal jurisdiction.
We will not be liable to you where we are unable to fulfil any of our obligations to you as a result of circumstances beyond our control. These terms and conditions and any contract between us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with European law. In these terms and conditions:
"Lensbase" means, Contact Lens Group B.V. and any successor in title: "We and Us" means Contact Lens Group B.V., either as an individual corporate entity or together with you, as the context requires: "Working day" excludes Saturdays and Sundays and statutory and public holidays: "You" means the person ordering goods subject to these terms and conditions.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us the following ways:
Customer Service line :
+44 (0)870 125 6500 08.00am - 18.00pm Monday-Friday
Automated Reorder Line:
+44 (0)870 125 6500
FREEFAX Prescription and Order Line :
+44 (0)800 0726753
VAT number: 778530885
VAT rate: 20%